Mission Workshop The Integer Camera Backpack
Camera & Laptop Backpack – Mission Workshop The Integer Pack is built to carry a wide array of camera equipment with dedicated space for a laptop and other gear. It is weatherproof and super-durable with a minimalist silhouette designed to take you virtually anywhere - from large cities to remote backcountry locations.
Made in small batches in the U.S.A. - Built to Endure
Gear inside Mission Workshop the Integer can be accessed in three ways: through expandable roll-top, a large zippered front panel or quick-access zippered side panel. The front and side panels provide direct access to the padded camera compartment. This compartment can be configured with movable dividers to hold a variety of sound gear, small drones, camera bodies, lenses or lighting equipment. It can also be removed entirely to convert the Integer into a fully-featured standalone laptop and/or travel pack.
The expandable roll-top provides access to a large upper compartment designed to hold clothing, food, headphones or any other essentials. In addition to the two main compartments, the pack has a dedicated zippered laptop compartment, secure tripod holder, water bottle pocket, two exterior accessory pockets and two internal mesh organization pockets.
For added versatility, the front panel and shoulder straps are equipped with Arkiv® rails for attaching accessories such as Arkiv folio or cell phone pockets.
- Pack external dimensions (HxWxD): 50,80cm x 35,56cm x 16,50cm (20" x 14" x 6.5")
- Insert interior dimensions (HxWxD): 34,92cm x 26,00cm x 9,53cm (13.75" x 10.25" x 3.75")
- Internal volume: 24 L (1,450 cu. in.)
- Padded camera insert holds a variety of DSLR or mirrorless bodies with additional lenses, flashes and other gear
- Removable padded camera insert
- 3 access points to camera gear: zippered front panel, quick-access side panel, and roll top
- Dedicated zippered laptop compartment fits most 15.5” laptops (including 15” MacBook Pro)
- Zippered internal divider allows the camera compartment to be separated from the top compartment if desired
- Fold-out secure tripod/stand pocket
- Hideaway zippered water bottle pocket
- Luggage pass-through
- Arkiv® rails on the front panel and shoulder straps for expandability
- 2 external quick-access pockets for chargers, keys, phone, wallet, lens caps, memory cards and other accessories
- 2 internal zippered mesh organization pockets
- Can be configured for roll-top or flap closure (roll-top can be used with or without velcro)
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Shell fabric: Double-coated weatherproof HT500 high-tenacity nylon
- YKK® AquaGuard® zippers
|Made in||United States|