Mission Workshop The Axis
Pack light and go faster, The Axis modular waist pack is meant to keep essential gear close while on the move.
Mission Workshop The Axis is a lightweight Arkiv®-compatible modular waist pack and built using rugged and weatherproof materials including floating liner construction. Design features that it is intended to carry essential gear close to the body and to protect gear from the elements.
Mission Workshop The Axis features include internal zippered compartment, a key clip and a rear mini U-lock holder. The Axis also utilizes an ultra-thin laser cut waist belt that ensures the pack is hardly felt while on the move and tucks away to allow it to be fastened to any of our Arkiv bags (with additional 4 piece Arkiv clip set, not included in the Axis).
Made by hand in small batches in the USA - Built to Endure.
- Laser cut Arkiv compatible back panel with adjustable hideaway waist strap
- Coated YKK zippers with kissing flap construction for added weather resistance
- Floating internal lining for better weather resistance
- Internal zippered organization pocket for keys, phone and wallet
- Rear mini U-Lock holder.
- Height: 5” / 12.7 cm
- Width: 10.25” / 26 cm
- Depth: 3.4” / 8.64 cm
- Total maximum circumference: 50" / 127 cm
- Weight: 8 ounces / 227 grams
- Internal volume: 2.5L
- High Tenacity 500d nylon
- TPU coated nylon liner
- Laser cut back panel
- YKK urethane coated zippers
Compatible with the following Mission Workshop Arkiv® bags:
Please note - you'll need 4 Arkiv clips to connect The Axis to these bags. Clips are not delivered with the bag.
- The Radian
- The R2 Arkiv Field Pack
- The R6 Arkiv Field Pack
- The R8 Arkiv Field Pack
- The Segment 19L Barrel Duffle
- The Cadre 26L Barrel Duffle
- The Silo 36L Barrel Duffle
|Made in||United States|