Donnelly Strada LGG Tyres
With Donnelly's gravel tyres taking most of the spotlight these days these incredible road tires often get overlooked. Enter the Strada LGG road clincher. It's everything a classic road tire should be and more. It is named after the airport code for Liege, Belgium. This is the heart of the Ardennes region of Belgium and home of the Liège–Bastogne–Liège race, the oldest of the Spring Classics.
The Strada LGG features the race-proven chevron pattern for excellent grip in wet or dry conditions. Inspired by the legends of the sport, the LGG provides a supple ride, durable lightweight construction, and puncture-protection belt under the tread. You don't need to be a Classics contender to appreciate the performance and reliability of the LGG.
- 120 TPI Dual Compound 70/60a
- Lightly textured in the center of the tire, the traditional Chevron pattern on the sides provides excellent grip in wet and dry conditions
- Integrated puncture protection belt
- Clincher Tyre - You also need an inner tube
- Open pattern and lightweight construction
- Weight: 23 mm - 222 g, 25 mm - 242 g, 28 mm - 270 g ja 32 mm - 320 g.