Chrome Pawn 2.0 Backpack
Chrome big-ass, no bullshit, dry bag called Pawn 2.0 is back and better than ever. The Pawn has become a favorite of those who kick ass on city streets no matter what the day brings.
The Pawn 2.0 keeps around the original's waterproof rolltop main compartment and dual flap closure system as well as the two front-mounted quick access pockets. Main compartment is divided so you can keep e.g. wet stuff separated. Chrome added a gusset to the quick access pockets to make it easier to reach all the way down to the bottom and re-engineered the main compartment for more interior org and stability. With a reconfigured strap and back panel to fit a wider range of body types and an added, grab-it-quick, zippered tech pocket for phones, keys, etc. the Pawn is back and better than ever.
- Ergonomic shoulder strap design with EVA foam back panel for comfort and breathability
- Measures: 47 cm width, 58,5 cm height, 16,5 cm depth
- Volume: 42 L
- Weight: 2.2 kg
- Accommodates up to a 17" laptop
- waterproof rolltop main compartment and dual flap closure
- Quick-access side pocket for phones, keys, etc.
- Redesigned, divided main compartment and base for stability and access
- Reengineered quick-access pockets for increased space and access
- Waterproof 18oz truck tarpaulin liner
- Abrasion-resistant 1050d nylon
- Custom metal fastening hardware
- YKK zippers