Chrome Folsom 2.0 Shorts
Chrome Folsom 2.0 shorts are designed to be worn all day long. Every day. Inspired by trousers, waterproof and stretchable 4-way stretch Everest fabric. Note. the new Folsom model has been updated with sizes closer to the real one. So, if your current Folsom shorts fit perfectly, choose one size smaller.
Chrome's Folsom 2.0 Urban Cycling Shorts is the slimmest and shorter alternative to the legendary Union shorts. Made from durable, water-repellent 4-way stretch Everest, Folsomies are extremely comfortable on the bike. The fabric is also very lightweight and does not wrinkle easily. These shorts feature seamless angled stitching at the crotch so you avoid rubbing. On the back you will find a durable U-lock loop.
- 11 "(28 cm) inner seam
- Work pants inspired fit
- Note: the new Folsom model has been updated with sizes closer to the real one. So, if your current Folsom shorts fit perfectly, choose one size smaller.
- 6 panel, 4 pocket model
- Full length seamless quilting and double fabric at the crotch for added comfort
- Reinforced, triple knit in discreet seams
- 2 front pockets with flaps
- Durable U-lock loop at the back
- Reflector detail at the back
- Reinforced belt loop
- Matt black metal parts
- Durable and water repellent Everest stretch fabric in four directions. The material is also lightweight and does not wrinkle so easily.