Chrome Citizen BLCKCHRM Messenger Bag
The original and iconic have now been taken to the next level. Chrome built the BLKCHRM Citizen with a Hypalo exterior and an Army-grade interior.
Chrome Industries built their first Citizen messenger bag in 1995, and now this original and Iconic is taken to the next level - Chrome Citizen BLCKCHRM messenger bag is featured with a Hypalon exterior and military-grade liner. It is weatherproof and spacious with one big compartment for larger items such as books and clothes. On the sides, there are pockets for keys, chargers, pens etc. It can be combined with iPad/laptop sleeve up to 17''.
|Measures||55,8cm /22” width, 33cm / 13” height, 17,7cm / 7” depth|
- Iconic quick-release seatbelt buckle with BLCKCHRM™ rubber coating and integrated bottle opener
- Daisy-chain mounting loops for attaching carabineer or bike lights
- Industrial-strength Velcro, accessory-mounting shoulder strap
- Reflective straps for night visibility
- Internal fasteners for securing Chrome laptop and tactical sleeves (sold separately)
- Accommodates up to a 17" laptop
- Soft nylon weave pocket liner
- Full-grain leather panel with debossed Winged-Lion logo
- Rubber-coated hardware
- Weatherproof BLCKCHRM™ Hypalon fabric exterior
- Weatherproof armyspec digi camo tarpaulin liner
- Built in Chico, CA, USA